Saturday, July 19, 2008

Whoops.. totally forgot to mention..

Shit, totally forgot the whole point of that last post!!! So I told you that the other day I did my first CL post, well I was bored once again yesterday and decided to place not one, but two ads.. I couldn't decide what I wanted more... to go out in public and force a guy to jerk off in a public place with the option of being discovered, or just meet up for some random femdom fun...

Again a ton of responses, but I rule most out by the time I get to the end of the first sentence... so no go...

Love to watch you jerk off..
I'm a sexy domme, very into guys who love to stroke their cocks while I watch and masturbate myself. Would love to do it in public places where the risk of getting caught is a distinct possibility, or behind closed doors.

I'm also into face sitting, foot worship, light bondage and more..


Bored Domina looking for amusement...
I'm bored, and looking to be amused. I'm a sexy, confident domina who knows exactly what she wants, and isn't afraid to demand it.

Read my blog & find out if our interests match up. I'll be lazing around my pool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICHOLE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING MY CALL YESTERDAY AND MEETING WITH ME TODAY. MEETING YOU THIS MORNING WAS SUCH A HIGH FOR ME. SINCE THEN I'VE THOUGHT OF NOTHING ELSE. I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY HONEY AND TREAT YOU TO EVERYTHING. PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU CALL ME BACK AGAIN AND COME SEE ME. MICHAEL T.

Mistress Nichole said...

Hey Michael, I really enjoyed coffee, however, I didn't really feel like there was a connection :-(

I'll send you an email privately ok?