Friday, July 25, 2008

Uuugghhh..

I ate way too much for dinner. I decided last minute to get all dolled up and go with hubby and the kids to Congressional for dinner at the grill.... it was delicious, and they had their own version of English Trifle for dessert... their margaritas are to die for... and after two, hubby had to drive us home ;-)

I think I'm going to take him upstairs to bed, with some anal beads, and convince him why he should allow me to penetrate his ass for the first time ever... wish me luck!!!!

Mike... see what you've done? You'd probably better be hoping he doesn't follow through with it, otherwise you, my little wanna be whore, might be out of a job...!!!! I haven't stopped thinking about last night and this morning all day long.

Jack, sorry I blew you off for dinner at Panang tonight, but missed the family after being gone all of yesterday. I'll take a rain check though! Left my phone in the bedroom, so I missed all of your calls. Will give you a ring in the AM after spinning class, but don't plan on seeing me... we're off to move our shit out of one house and into the other to make room for the Irish Clan descending upon us..

No comments: