Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TNG etc., and communication skills..

So the little slut from two Thursday's ago asked if I'd go with him to The Black Rose meeting tonight. As it had been like 14 years since I was last there, I said sure... (groan). It was a talk on "communication" and I figured he had a girlfriend who he wasn't quite sure how to broach the subject with, and I figured I'd be nice and go with him... well that and the fact that I am jonesing to fuck him up the ass & do all sorts of nasty things to him.

He drove us into DC and we hit TNG at Lounge 201 first. When we walked in I spied groups of fun, interesting people, but Mike walked us over to the back, and there were a group of men all sat at a table in the corner. Don't know why I expected anything other than that... however, the owner of the group was extremely nice, welcoming, and explained how they differ from the Black Rose... that started me remembering why exactly I'd quit going to their stuff in the first place. It seems that some things don't change.

They're having an annual pool party at a private residence, with dungeon play added on, which I'm totally interested in attending.

We only had time for 1 drink, and then it was off to the hotel were the Black Rose holds its meetings. OMG, what can I say, except that is SO NOT my scene. It all came flooding back... Dungeon Monitors - they're like the ANTI FUN police force, there's so many rules involved with all these "safe, sane, and consensual" players.

The talk about communication had me nodding off, and playing games in my head about turning Mike into my regular little slut slave. We whispered back and forth, and somehow our talk was much more interesting than the speakers communication advice. We talked about me in thigh high stockings, a pair of thigh high boots, and Mike worshiping me from the tips of my toes, all the way up. He is also touching me the whole time which I love, so perhaps 30 minutes in, we both decide that it's not worth it to stay.

Anyway, Mike, I just wanted to let you know:

1. I've got more bites on my ass than should be humanely possible.
2. You owe me big time - I don't think I've been bored to tears in a very long time. I think it warrants at least between now and next Tuesday night, you practicing your cock sucking in the mirror.
3. WE are so going to go buy you the sluttiest pair of undies we can find (and which will go over those huge thighs of yours).
4. I plan on fucking you repeatedly with my big black strap on next Tuesday night, so therefore, you should load up on vitamins between now and then... I want you to keep your strength up...
5. I got home not a minute to soon, no panties, and my period just started. Fucking GREAT! I'm going to be a total bitch for the next 2-3 days...

You asked how it would start....

After the munch, we'll walk to your place, where I'll have some stuff waiting. You'll immediately do as your told, and strip off and fall to your knees. I'm going to have you slip off whatever shoes I'm wearing, and put my stockings on for me. You'll follow the stockings with the thigh high boots, spending time to properly worship them as you put me into them.

When I stand up it will be your time to work that ass of yours into the slutty little panties that we bought for you.

(Damn I'm sleepy, can barely keep my eyes open, and all I really want to do is go to bed and masturbate thinking about how much fun we're going to have together & that now entails a shower due to the fucking period).

Your turn.... what comes next?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Mike is one helluva lucky dude. I don't understand how you set something like this up? If I wanted to take you to dinner & then a black rose meeting how would I go about it? Or take you out for a relaxing afternoon on the water? Mark.

Mistress Nichole said...

Mark? As in Malibu Mark? If so, you can just text me ;-) I can pretty much guarantee that I'll free up my schedule because you were *that* good.

If not that mark, hmmmm... I met Mike at Pastimes, and kept him around for several hours & then went upstairs to his room with him. When he asked me to go to TNG and the Black Rose thing, I felt pretty comfortable knowing that I could hang out with him, that's why I said yes.

I'd suggest you guys plan on running into me someplace. I'm going to be at the YOUR MAMA munch next Tuesday - the 22nd at Don Pablos, in Laurel. I'll be at Pastimes tonight (Thursday) also. Keep reading my blog, and catch me on Instant Messenger - my handle is msnichole_2002 on yahoo

Also, for me it's all about how well you can banter with me, or make me laugh, or turn me on.. if you can do all three, you've got it made! Mike's a 2.5 out of 3 kinda guy.