Monday, July 07, 2008

Sessions

OK, Ok, I get it, some of you just really like being "clients". You schedule a time to play with me, and it's a business transaction and that's it. If it means that I get to play (and I'm doing nothing else) then I guess I'm down with it.

Finding "submissives" who just want to immerse themselves into my "lifestyle" is a lot of work, it's so time consuming talking to all these guys, and even scheduling a time to meet them for a face to face interview takes a lot of work. In just the last week or so I've answered well over 500 emails, and god knows how many IM's... every time I log on, I get no less than 25 at a time pinging me & that goes on all day and night.

THIS GIRL JUST WANTS TO HAVE FUN!!!!!

Mike (the submissive guy who met up with us last Thursday at our first meet n greet) got a call from me on Saturday night asking him to get his ass over and come serve me, however "he had family in town, for the fireworks" and couldn't get away. (Awwwww soooo sweet, but totally not helpful to me getting my freak on), so there went an opportunity for just some lifestyle play time. I'd actually spent the day thinking about fucking his face with my strap on... cause god knows I could barely get one finger up his tight little virgin ass on Thursday night.

OK, and E, don't take this the wrong way, I did tell you a small fib about Sat night. You're like my favourite pair of comfy shoes. You're like the one meal in a restaurant you want to order because you know it's good. I really enjoy playing with you, and even just hanging out with you at the movies or over coffee etc is awesome, but after knowing you for soooo long, there's a certain loss of excitement & thrill that comes with just calling up some guy you barely know, and telling him to get his ass over to wherever I am, and to attend to all the needs of the women I've invited over.

For me, knowing that the guy is wondering if he'd ever get a call from me in the first place, and then trying to imagine what's going through his head as he prepares to get ready to meet up with me, is kinda part of the turn on. Knowing that when he rings the doorbell, he's probably shaking a tad, or has sweaty palms is sexy to me.

I think I might get some of that initial excitement back again if I started doing "sessions" once more. (Although this girl is no actress, and if your kink isn't my kink, then you'll have to go down the max fisch list some more). And let's face it, if it turns out I really enjoy the guy during our session, and he's got the flexibility factor as far as time goes, then maybe the 2nd or 3rd time I'd see him, it would go to a non-paid playtime, and more of a lifestyle thing.


No comments: