Monday, July 07, 2008

Over the knee spankings..

Those of you who are into it... tell me:

Is it an older guy thing in general?

Why do some many dominant men get into spanking women?

Is it due to being spanked in school?

What's the fantasy for you that goes along with it?

When I was with my girlfriend, I got all dressed up, put my hair up, and my glasses on, and we role-played that I was the headmistress of an all girls school, and that she'd been caught smoking and had been sent to me for her punishment. It was very cute, and hot. I remember having some of the best sex of my life after we had played around. She crawled over the floor on her hands and knees, wiggling her little ass in the air, begging for more. Trust me, it was HOT.

I think what I remember liking about it previously during sessions, (I did at least a couple dozen pro-sessions where the client was into being spanked) was feeling his cock get rock hard with each slap between my legs when he was draped over my knees. That and watching his ass take on a nice red hue from either my hand, or my paddle.

I love "beating" men when I have extra aggression to take out, but usually I've done it where they're spread eagled (standing), and restrained wrists to suspension cable, and feet restrained to a spreader bar. I literally could flail on someone forever, using a nice single tail whip, or cat of nine tails, or even this South African Riot stick that someone once brought us.

So inquiring minds want to know, who amongst you has this as your "fetish"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To me, it's the rush and thrill of the endorphin release from a physical standpoint. It's all about the rush, the adrenaline, the pain leading into the release. i wish deeply to be spanked by someone who means it one day, who will lead me to the brink of hysteria, and leave me dangling off the edge like a six inch red stiletto heel off of the most beautiful curved arch and wrinkled sole.

On a sexual level, the spanking, over the knee in particular, is all about the control of the Dominant woman spanking me, that i am in an utterly submissive position, that my body is wide open, (hopefully) naked, available and wanting to be punished, to be controlled, to be made whole as a submissive.

Whew. :)

- keith (unbridled lasciviousness)

Anonymous said...

I was the lucky recipient of Mistress Nichole's firm hand, paddle, and riding crop yesterday. The excitement was exponential as I've been dying to see her for the last year and on top of that she met me in my office. To know that my secretary could have knocked on my door as I was over Mistress Nichole's knee was mindblowing. It was an amazing afternoon & I'm already dreaming of the next encounter.