Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Over the knee spanking..

All I could think about for the last few days was OTN spankings. I got THAT particular fantasy out of the way today.. met up with a sub, it was over so quickly because we were both in desperate need of cumming after a morning full of phone sex before meeting up. At least it satisfied me momentarily ;-)

I had him strip naked as soon as he came in the door, while I was verbally humiliating him. As soon as he was naked, I had him lay down at my feet. I instructed him to kiss the toe of my killer red high heeled shoes, and told him why he'd been a bad, bad, boy, and what kind of a punishment he was in for.. From that view on the floor, he could see right up my short skirt, and see that I wasn't wearing any panties.. I made him turn over onto his back, and I stood over him, my shoes pinning his head between my ankles. Of course I had to pee.. how humiliating for him that it was splashing all over his face.

I sat down and made him choose the weapon of choice. He choose a very plain wooden paddle (the kind that looks like a ping pong paddle). I took it from him and instructed him to get over my knee. Literally I was so close to cumming by the time he actually was laying on my knee (with his hard cock wedged between my powerful thighs), that it took me no more than 10 swats on his ass to cum.

It was good... I'm feeling a lot less full of stress after that fun little playtime.

No comments: