Friday, July 25, 2008

Ok the full story..

So I went over to Winter Green Plaza yesterday afternoon to meet up with my little slut Mike, and we picked out several anal toys to go play with. I had been so horny in the shower that afternoon thinking about stretching his tight little ass out, and turning him into my little fuck-able slut.

By the time we actually met, I was pretty wet. I went right up to the sales girl and told her I was looking for something small because I wanted to start ass training with my boyfriend, and could she suggest some dildos that would fit into one of the many harnesses I already own. She didn't even blink an eye.. she must obviously have worked there for some time! My slut however had that squirmy look, which I love! She pointed me in the right direction, but kept hanging around, so I suggested she take a hike and go see to the other customers in the store because this girl knows exactly what she's doing, and what she wants.

While getting ready to check out I caught him looking and feeling the satin French maid outfits, so I told him to leave them alone because I've got bucketfuls of that stuff at one of my houses, and that we should just go by there, and pick one up along with some various other things I knew I had.

We grabbed dinner at On The Border & just as we were getting the check, I got a call from Peechy that she was at my house, but didn't bring her key, so I told her we'd swing by to let her in, before we took off to have some fun. Taking my slaves to my house is NOT a usual occurrence but this little slut puppy has pulled into the top 5 of people I want a LTR with. After picking up some stuff from my house in Mont County, I realised that some of the other stuff I wanted to get was at the house in Columbia, so we made a plan that on the way to his house, we'd detour by the estate, he could meet Jules, and we'd go rummage in the closets and down in the dungeon for some other goodies.

My initial plan was that my single girlfriend Lisa might really like this guy, she and I have been getting kinky together for years, but she's never met a guy that she likes, and who likes her back, so I thought what the hell, at the very least it might be a kinda cool 3 some for the evening. Then I went one better and decided that I'd find out if Faith wanted to join in and that would be a very fun 4-some. Peechy overheard the plans, and of course wanted in on the action. I tried very hard to dissuade her, but she pleaded and said she didn't have to be involved, she just would wanna watch. So the 4-some was now a 5-some. Faith said she'd meet us up at Pastimes, and we went to find Lisa over at the RIO, only she wasn't there.

One other time that Mike and I had gotten together I mentioned I'd wanted to see Mamma Mia - only I meant on Broadway, but he thought I meant at the movies, (I didn't even know that it was a movie) and while at the RIO he asked if I wanted to go see it. We had a couple of hours to kill before Faith would get into the area, so I agreed. It was quite funny on a few levels. Plus it was set in Greece, with a ton of Irish characters. What more could I want!

I'm quitting with the Pastimes thing, clearly this swinger thing has gotten way more mainstream, and too many ugly fucks are now involved with it. We arrived, slow danced to one song, and I couldn't drink my bacardi & diet coke fast enough to get the hell right back out of there... looking at those OLD, FAT, FUGLY, BARELY MOVING, GROSS people was just drying my mojo right up. There was nothing sexy about it. I couldn't look at it, and not get completely turned off.

I basically ran out of the club, dragging them behind me, and I called Faith and told her not to bother coming, we were leaving, and I was dropping Peechy off and making her go console my husband, who I was about to call and tell I wasn't planning on coming home again that night..... At this point, all I really wanted to do was go to Mike's place, and spend hours stretching his tight little asshole out (with the hopes that later that night I could just fuck him eventually with my strap on). I also wanted to watch the rest of the cuckold movie.

At around 10ish we were finally able to ditch Peechy, and she took my car and I rode with Mike back to his place. On the way my husband rang to ask what was going on, so I told him that I was totally horny, and therefore I was going back to Mikes' house to dress him up like a little sissy and fuck him up the ass, and that he shouldn't wait up for me, but instead he should use and abuse Peechy by doing anything he wanted except putting his cock in her cunt. I didn't really even need to spell that out. It's the rule. He can watch me with other girls, he fuck me while I'm with other girls, he can get his cock sucked, he can eat pussy, but he can't kiss on the lips, or stick his cock inside them. The other rule is I can do anything I fucking want as long as I tell him.... seems totally fair to me.

SO, I had a great night, but I only came once... I had a really good morning, and came twice before leaving Mikes' house, and then once I arrived home I came at least 5 more times. 4 of those were with my husband.

I'm going to be tied up with family for the next 3 weeks starting on the 29th, so I've told Mike that he needs to be using the anal beads, the butt plugs etc., every time he wants to cum, so that by the time I see him again, it can be the real deal, with the strap on - that way I'm getting the whole power trip thing in my head, plus I'm getting my clit stimulated by the strap on while I'm banging him.

I'll have to tell my family that I've got a session at the gym with a trainer in order to leave by myself. That way once or twice over the next 3 weeks, I can hook up with him to try this double headed dildo thing. We'd sit facing each other, put our pussy's against each other ;-) with my legs over his, and hump the double headed dildo. It's slightly bigger than the plugs and the beads, but not as thick as the smallest dildo for the strap on. FUCK.. I'm horny again thinking about it... that and the fucking AWESOME face sitting session I had this morning when I got home. My husband has gotten soooo talented over the years at eating pussy that I really could rent him out!!!

SO... I'm going to be busy this weekend with Jules sorting out where we're putting 27 family members but I'd love to play again tonight or later this afternoon... email me if you're interested, and tell me what turns you on most about me....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress Nichole I'm begging you please meet me! You won't be disappointed. I would love to get to know you all of you and I swear I'll make you a happy woman. JASON

Mistress Nichole said...

Jason that's sweet... but you should send me a private email with your contact information, along with some juicy info on why we should get together.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Mistress i'd love to have you take me with your strapon. i admit i've never done anything like that so i've no idea if i'd be able to take anything larger than a finger but i'd be willing to do just about anything you ask of me. M.

Mistress Nichole said...

M ~ lets give it a few weeks. I dont think I can handle another trainee ~ it would mean masturbation for me in order to cum, and i could just as easily do that by myself at home.