Monday, July 28, 2008

Miscellaneous

Kinda crazy having a whole free day to myself. Totally thought my family was arriving this morning, but it's actually tomorrow! Last night had to be one of the weirdest nights I've had in a while, and when I woke up this morning, I was totally expecting it all to have been some big old dream! It wasn't. The girl who'd been in the basement trying on clothes for 5 hours woke up first, around 11.30ish, she had NO idea that we'd even talked last night in the kitchen, or that she'd been in the basement for 5+ hours by herself trying on clothes!! Kooky. That in of itself should be a slogan to not do drugs & alcohol together. Jules finally rolled out of bed around 1ish, and was totally appreciative that I'd not left the cuffs on.... I did think about it to be honest, but I'm trying very hard to be nice, or at least I am for the next 3 weeks while our family is here.

I totally love Katy Perry, but watched her on the View this morning, and it was live, and not very good. I was totally shocked that the little blonde chick, Elizabeth was not getting her knickers in a twist over the whole "I kissed a girl, and I liked it" song. Seems to me like she'd have a real problem with lesbianism.

I had the most amazing phone sex this morning ever - and I'm totally not really a phone sex kinda girl - (I Like my sex up close and personal in real time)... with Dan... I'd hit it off so well with him previously that even the jealous girlfriend (he says gf, she says wife) wasn't enough to talk me out of it. We started the conversation about mild cuckolding, and by the end it was sooo raunchy that I couldn't stop squirting for like 3 minutes. We talked about a big ass black guy pumping me full of his cum, and Dan being underneath to eat it all up... it was very involved, and very hot, and for someone who has NEVER fantasized about anything like that before, I was kinda shocked that it's never ever entered my pretty little head before!!!

Anyway, I'm going out with some of my girlfriends tonight, and then we'll probably come back and party at the big house in Columbia, cause I have to spend the night here again!

No comments: