Thursday, July 03, 2008

Kicked in the balls..

So I had a fabulous day - met up with Miss Rachel early this morning and went for a hike in Patapsco State Park. It was gorgeous, although a swinging bridge where I'm from is a "rope bridge", that actually swings... (like over a 1000 ft drop into the Northern Irish sea) as opposed to what they have - a bridge that barely swings, over a slowly moving river, about 10 ft off the ground.... not really death defying at all!
After that, we went for a very relaxing pedicure...followed by a massage (which is all I really really wanted today). I allowed a subbie who just happens to be a professional masseuse to serve me at his place over lunch time. His hands were amazing, my whole body tingled from his touch and I swear to god, even when he was just massaging my head, neck, shoulders and back, my pussy was oozing juices. He was a sub who really could do what he said. There aren't many of them around it seems.

I'd known from talking to him that he's a service orientated slave, and while I was recovering from the earth shattering orgasm I'd just had, he, under orders from me went outside and cleaned out my car. He saw that the car was full of empty water bottles, and he took the initiative to run over to the store and pick up a bunch of fresh new cold bottles for me, and had them waiting in the car when I came out to leave.

I then headed down to the pike in Rockville to pick up my little foot slave, and went to browse around Filene's and a few other places looking for shoes. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes after all. I didn't have much luck, I found tons that I liked, but none that fitted. They had them in every single size, but the size I needed. What was even more annoying is that I was able to fit in size 8's, 8.5's, 9's and even some 9.5's - but they never had the shoe I wanted in the size I needed!!! It was totally aggravating. In fact, I was getting so pissed off that I couldn't help but kick Todd in the balls several times. Miss Rachel on the other hand was loving life. Almost every single pair she put on fit her like a glove.. like fucking Cinderella.

Todd of course was on cloud 9 - here he was playing Al Bundy to us, and popping our feet in and out of shoes, all the while surrounded by hundreds of pairs of shoes just waiting to be worshiped!

I have some video footage that I have to figure out how to upload to blogger. Watch out for it later. It's got some great ball kicking, stomping/trampling and humiliation. Todd will just have to hope no one recognizes him.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress Nichole, i'd love to take you and your friends to Montgomery mall & spoil you with new shoes. i adore watching women try on shoes. i adore seeing feet slipping into tight new shoes and it is enough to make me lose control and throw my credit card at the sales girl. May i send you an email or talk with you on yahoo about it? How do i proceed? Alan.

Mistress Nichole said...

Alan, send me an email to msnichole_2002@yahoo.com - I love shopping, and I'd love some new shoes! I also need some lotion from Lush in the mall, so you'll be coming there with me too.

Anonymous said...

Nichole,
I have visited the Carrick-a-Reed (sp) rope bridge and the swinging that you mentioned is one of the reasons I decided to take pictures while firmly planted on the ground. :)

-Prodi_gal

Anonymous said...

Mistress Nichole I've been to Ireland & the UK several times & would love the opportunity to take you there and spoil you the entire time. Please email me back! Since reading your blog over the last two weeks I've thought about you non stop. SugarDaddyinmd4u at hotmail dot com