Friday, July 25, 2008

Just got home.. damn you guys have IM'd me a shit load yesterday and today. I've just got done telling my husband all about last night, we had amazingly good fucking sex for the last two hours, and he ate me out like he'd not had it in months ;-)

I think maybe because I told him that I'd fantasized about allowing my little slut to blow a load all over my pussy, and that afterwards I rubbed it up and inside of myself.... boy did that make him get fucking rock solid right after blowing his load 2 minutes previously. Round 2 was even better.

I'm off to the shower, and then just maybe, if you beg enough, I'll tell you all about my little bitch boy, and our adventures with dildos, butt plugs, and strap ons last night... and yes, I spent the entire night with him... again.

No comments: