Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jack.

This is just a bit weird/awkward, and I'm going to cc it to your work account because I want to make sure you see it. First of all I do need to call you back, you absolutely are right when you say that you deserve that, but the reason I haven't is because I honestly don't know what to say about the last time.

We've known each other a really long time now, and I thought we were both on the same page. I haven't spent a night with you because I know how much you like me, and I knew that things would take a left somewhere if I did, but they took a left before it got to that point, and I'm not sure that I could have made things any clearer about me, or my situation.

Thirdly, I so know what you're thinking and what you didn't say on the blog & I appreciate it. I also appreciate being able to collect my thoughts and put them down, because I would lose my temper or my patience otherwise.

You are not the only man who feels like he married the wrong person, BUT I TOTALLY married the RIGHT person, and I'm probably more in love with him today than I was when we first got together. Do I feel like he gets the short end of the stick sometimes, then my answer is still no, cause he's got me.

Ultimately I really want to develop meaningful relationships with men (and women) that I play with. Because sex is so much all about the head, it doesn't get really good until you've made that connection and know lots more about the other person. (I should totally stop using the word sex, because I think anyone reading this will assume I mean your cock in my cunt, and that's totally not what I mean - I mean sex, as in all the fun kinky games that we played together that didn't involve "vanilla sex").

I don't want to stop seeing you, but I do want to draw a line in the sand, and while I'm at it, not bringing your "A" game had nothing to do with it. We all have our off days, or sometimes we're just not in the mood. I'll be in Rockville in the AM with Josh, call me - new number - 301-979-2466, and now I have got to go to sleep. I would love for things to go back to the way they used to be, we had some very fun times together. In actuality, because of you, I've explored things that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're ok and you're right I did cross that line and it won't happen again. You are one of the most important people in my life & even Sarah has asked twice why we're not talking.

Mistress Nichole said...

Left a message with your secretary but don't stress it's all good.