Friday, July 04, 2008

Interview Meeting #1

Well Thursday night was our first group meetup. Keith the first sub up intrigued me initially because of his eloquent detailed emails. I get really annoyed when I read letters from guys who can't spell, nor string a sentence together. He of course being on the other end of the spectrum stood out like a blazing beacon. (Take a hint people). I really think that he truly enjoys being a vessel of servitude to dominant women. I'd definitely like to get to know him some more.

Next up was Eric, unfortunately, I have to say had I known ahead of time that he'd just the week before left his wife of 28 years +, then I probably would have made him wait for a month or two before coming out. I loved the leg massage & foot rub that I got from him, and he was nicely put together, intelligent, well spoken, and had everything going from him, except that. I guess because this is ALL ABOUT ME, I don't really want to deal with other peoples' private drama. Eric's schedule is also quite full, and being the demanding bitch that I am, I don't think that the hours he currently has free, would work enough for me. (Eric, I'll send you an email privately)...

Next up was Mike, and right off the bat I liked that he came up, introduced himself and asked if we were who he thought we might be. Some people totally don't have the balls to do that & it drives me batty that men think I'm actually going to go and search them out! Mike lucked out in that no one had taken the next time spot, so he actually made it through the entire night with us without being dismissed. Mike intrigued me because he'd sent me an email detailing a dream he'd had about serving me, and I swear I'd cum like 3 times from reading it. It was well written, (no spelling errors), and a tad witty (which of course I love). Anyway, we were still with Eric when he came up to us (we're not clock watchers), so we told him to go away for 5 minutes while we wrapped up.

Mike talked freely with us, and time just slipped by. I actually thought that the last guy (Bill) had stood us up, but on my way back from the bathroom (where I'd had to climb over an orgy of people on the floor - because there was a "swingers meet n greet function" going on) he stopped and asked if I was Nichole. That guy had been standing outside the lighthouse bar watching us for a while & we pretty much figured he was someone looking for us, but dammit we're not going to make this easy for you. You're going to have to do things that scare you.

I had Bill come join Rachel and I, and we told Mike to stay too, as it was almost closing time anyway. Bill seems like a fun guy & someone that I'd probably enjoy playing with, and although this is definitely not a full time interest of his, I'm sure that the stars could align, and our schedules could come together at some point (i.e he'd be available at the time and date I'd request). Anyways, next thing we know it's time to go, they've turned the lights on and are kicking us out. I was really glad that Mike decided to get a room and not drive home, (mostly because he'd had a few beers), and I was really, really wishing that I'd taken the time to pack a bag with my strap on, and a few extra toys, because I could have really gotten into that fantasy with him.

Rachel and I went up to the room with him, mostly to finish up our conversation, and because I was going to ask him for a back massage before driving home. The massage was good, but then things got a bit sloppy. I asked him to go give Rachel one, and in the blink of an eye, he was naked - (oooooh not good, we hadn't demanded that he strip naked, and therefore, that took a bit of the wind out of my sail - I like making a man stand up in front of me, and slowly forcing him to remove his clothes, while I closely scrutinize).

Secondly I shouldn't have involved him period, because what I really wanted, was to play with Rachel. Rachel isn't bi-sexual, but she knows that I am, and we've had talks about it, where she's had thoughts & fantasies about trying it... so what I really wanted was to go do her. Somehow I sensed she was totally not getting into it, and I didn't want to freak her out, so I told Mike that I really wanted him to come back over to the other bed, and lick my ass & even though I've done the finger up the ass thing with guys before, I didn't recall why I don't do it usually.... Ooooh I quickly, totally recalled. First of all, it's only a finger, when I fuck a guy, my fantasy is the actual strap on, and the thought that I've got this power of him, and secondly, there's the whole "cock envy" thing that gets me off.... so it wasn't the same, even though I was telling him to spread his ass wider" and "take my cock", in my head it wasn't working as well for me, so I was quickly going off the whole idea.

Next thing I know however, Rachel is on the bed with us, and as Mike is kissing my ass, she's fingering my cunt. I couldn't believe it. She's fingering it really well. I then couldn't believe that she actually made me cum, buckets. Next thing I know, she's between my legs, and I'm now on my back and I swear I felt her tongue on my clit. I was totally surprised, shocked, and kinda thrown. (Man do I wish I'd made an appt for a waxing that day)!

I like Rachel a lot, and out of our group of girlfriends, I've found myself liking her more, because of her strong personality and opinions, even when I don't agree with them or know that she's flat out wrong about something. (I've always been attracted to strong women, and submissive men).

Rachel because she's just dipping her foot into this lifestyle & trying to decide if this is for her or not, could not wrap her head around a few things that I take for granted. She's totally single, and probably could only be into monogamy (although I really shouldn't speak for her I suppose), me on the other hand really doesn't care if you're married and upfront with all parties, married & cheating or anything in between. This is about ME. I figure my karma will be just fine because I tell my husband everything. He may not like it, but he knows. As for your karma - well you can go ahead and fuck it up if you want, and I could care less - actually maybe that's the difference, I don't care, and she does. I guess I see some parts of her point of view - if you're going to lie and be deceitful to your life partner, then I can't expect any honesty from you.

Some particular areas of this lifestyle just skeeze Rachel out completely, and therefore she doesn't see YOU, she sees the one thing that really in her mind is just gross, and therefore you've (the whole person) now become unattractive. I personally have a lot of kinks, so I really don't want someone picking the one thing that I'm into and then judging me upon it, so ergo I try not to do that when meeting / getting to know people.

Looking back, I probably should not try to influence her decisions (but I'm me), and although I think it's a great idea for her to embrace her dominance wholeheartedly & via this venue, I'm not sure that she's ready to do it or even interested in doing it.

SO looking back I'm going to give a few pointers:

1. I don't care if you drink, but do not drink so much that you're too sleepy to play at my standards.
2. If it's your time slot, come introduce yourself and let us know that you've arrived. We'll tell you what to do next.
3. Be yourself, be honest, and answer the questions directly. You may know that I'm not into something specifically, but don't leave it out because of that reason.
4. Your emails (and I advise you to send more than one) should really reflect who you are - you have a huge advantage over me, with my blog. By reading it, you get to see a much clearer picture of me.
5. Don't expect that there will be a play session during, or after your interview, remember the first rule of fightclub - this is all about me, it is always about me. I am not here to get you off, you're here to get me off.

No comments: