Sunday, July 27, 2008

I went out tonight to meet this guy for a drink after talking to him online for a few weeks. He was super funny, and easy to talk to. Somehow or another we got onto the subject of arrest, and I told him I'd never want to go through something like that. He then told me about his arrest.. one night while super drunk he got mad at his laptop, while sitting in his condo, and he discharged his hand gun, at the laptop. The bullet went through the neighbours wall, and the neighbour called the police...

Meanwhile, he passes out. amongst various empty bottles, so when the SWAT team bursts through his door, they're unsure as to whether or not he was trying to take his own life, or if he indeed was trying to injure, or kill the person next door. When they arrest him, they take his belt and his shoe laces, just in case he tries to top himself while in their care...

His parents had to come up with 75K to bail him out, he had to hire a lawyer, go to rehab for 28 days, and he's now in a sober living facility... I felt like I was on an episode of Intervention. I Swear to god, I couldn't make this stuff up.

He was soooo funny, and totally my type of guy, up until then. I could just hear AA in the background, and no doubt he's swapping one addiction for another. At least if I'm sitting on his face, then the neighbours won't be getting bullets through their walls was what one half of my brain was saying. The other half was the part that was telling me to not mess with his head, because he's maybe a bit of a whacko. Of course his name is Mike too..

Anyway as I get in my car to leave, my phone goes off... it's Dan's wife. Well that narrows it down, because next to the name Mike, Dan is pretty popular around here too....

Well it turns out, this Dan, was the guy that I had been talking to about eating a pussy load of my husbands' cum, who had sworn he was single, and that he hadn't had a girlfriend in eons had fucking lied through his teeth. Dudes, maybe I haven't made this very clear... I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS IF YOU'RE MARRIED. I GET THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE AN AVERSION TO THE TRUTH, SO FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE GOING TO SNEAK AROUND, DON'T GET FUCKING CAUGHT, AND CERTAINLY DON'T ALLOW HER TO CONTACT ME!! I don't want ANY drama, and it's certainly not my intention to make another woman feel bad.

When you get caught (not if), you should fess up and tell the truth. Maybe if more of you told your fucking wives what you were really into, you'd be having a rocking sex life with her.. or she'd be ok with you doing your thing on the side. Who knows? I've always been up front with my husband, and ok sometimes he doesn't like what I'm going to do, but at least he has the option of saying no.

As if my night just wasn't jam packed enough, when I get over to the big house in Columbia, where I'm going to spend the night, (so that I can be at the airport tomorrow) Jules is passed out, and RESTRAINED to her bed, along with some guy, who is also RESTRAINED to the bed.... who the fuck restrained them, and why can't I fucking wake them up?? I realize momentarily that she's drunk, but then I'm thinking date rape drug and worse. Luckily I was able to unlock the cuffs from them both, but they were both so trashed that neither of them was making any sense... I swear tonight is like some big karmic joke on me. I'm in my old room, and I'm a little worried that someone else is in the house, and that I don't have a gun, and that I might wake up shackled to my bed!!! THAT SO CAN NOT HAPPEN TONIGHT. WTF is going on?? Is there a full moon tonight??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress i've tried calling you since I read this early this morning, and now i'm starting to worry about you. Please call me! Does the family come into town today? Or tomorrow? JACK MARSDEN.

Mistress Nichole said...

Jack baby, ok so it's all ok..Jules apparently had a 3-some with another girl, and that girl restrained them up together to the bed. That girl was wandering around the basement drunk and high looking for a costume for HOURS, and I ran into her when I went to the kitchen at about 2am to get some green tea... she totally was freaked to see me, and likewise.

I kinda forgot how crazy living here used to be.

I'm also a day early, this whole shit with the family coming into town has got me thrown, and thank god hubby called to ask where the fuck I was at, because he had the flight information in front of him, and it's tomorrow! He's feeling a little jealous obviously because the first thing he asked me, was if I was in Laurel.

Honey if you're reading this, you know me better than that - I tell you EVERYTHING!

BUT.......YEAH I have ONE MORE day of FREEDOM!!! I need to go out and party like a rockstar all day and night!! That also means I'll be spending another night here with Jules.

Anonymous said...

You really should be careful about meeting strangers. Always make sure it's in a public place, and always listen to your gut.

Mistress Nichole said...

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm drawn to the unsafe, insane, parts of all this though ;-)