Sunday, July 20, 2008

I WANNA BE SERVED ALL DAY TODAY..

I am such an all or nothing kinda girl. I couldn't just go friggin golfing for 1-2 hours yesterday, instead I had to do it for like 7hrs. I woke up and I am fucking sore all over, and all I want to do today is hang out getting massaged all over, with lots of pussy, ass and foot worship thrown in for good measure.

I want a slave to touch my whole body with his tongue, and make me cum over and over again.

Maybe later this evening, when I no longer hurt, and I've worn you almost completely out, I can invite a few of my GF's to come over and join us too... We'd then have you put on a show for us and keep us entertained for the rest of the evening.

Who is up for the challenge? Who can host? I have got my family here for another couple of weeks, so I need to come to you, or we have to go to a hotel...or a boat..

I'll bring along my strap on & a few other toys too...

If you can do it, and are truly into serving ME, and making ME happy, then please email me directly, and include your telephone number (and a photo) so I can call you up to organize it. Off to swim a few laps.

Mistress Nichole.
msnichole_2002@yahoo.com



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO SEE YOU AGAIN MISTRESS??? I'M SO SORRY FOR CALLING & TEXTING SO MUCH. I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE YOU SHOPPING AND MAKE IT UP TO YOU. PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!

Anonymous said...

MISTRESS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RESPOND TO ME. I HAVEN'T EATEN IN DAYS AND YOU'RE ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT. I'M SO SORRY I ANNOYED YOU AND I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T LISTEN. I THINK I WAS HOPING YOU'D PUNISH ME WITH A SPANKING. PLEASE CALL ME I'LL DO ANYTHING.