Monday, July 21, 2008

Boob Job?

So whilst I'm laying by my pool today, I'm thinking about things to spend my tax money on, and I was thinking of a boob job.. I like my boobs, but they could definitely be bigger and firmer, and I'd love to NOT have to wear a bra! What do you think? Are those breasts you'd like to worship? Or how about slide your cock between? Hmmmm... now I'm getting myself all worked up again, and I've already masturbated like 5 times today....



I Was also thinking I need to get back into seriously smothering and wrestling men with my thighs.. they're starting to get a bit pudgy in there, don't ya think?

How many of you would BEG to be squeezed by my thighs? Or at least motivate me to go use the aductor and abductor machines at the gym?? Or amuse me while we hike together?

I seriously need a work out partner.




Lastly what do you think about my pussy?

Isn't my pussy...

I mean ...

doggy cute? She's getting old... she just turned 12!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your body looks fantastic as is, as best I can tell from your pictures. I would stay away from surgery.

I think any man who gets to wrestle you and gets squeezed between your thighs is well-beyond lucky. Normally I'd figure I'd be big/strong enough to take you down and pin you, but I'm not sure I could be in any mindspace to do it.

And I think your puppy is very lucky to be your pet.

Mistress Nichole said...

Awwwww, aren't you sweet! Thanks for the compliments, and thanks for leaving a comment. I often wonder who the hell reads this drivel ;-) lmao!

Ms Nichole.

Anonymous said...

I think I'd be sweeter laying at your feet, bringing myself to the edge over and over again, your foot on my mouth or my throat.

Ooops! Did I say that outloud?

Mistress Nichole said...

HOT HOT HOT!! Tell me more... (You caught me at a really good moment, cause I'm totally horny right now...)